J.F. Fox has worked as a children’s book editor and writer since 1998. She has adapted and ghostwritten more than seventy books for children in a range of formats and series, including the ever-popular MAD LIBSTM. Her passion is creating books with a humorous, quirky bent that often celebrate introverts and underdogs. She loves to read graphic novels and nonfiction—including history, biographies, and science—and can recite the preamble to the Constitution by heart. Jennifer lives in Brooklyn with her husband and two sons.
Awards / Honors
- 2020 Parent Magazine’s Best Children’s Books of the Year – Friday Night Wrestlefest
- 2022 Minnesota Star of the North Award for Kids’ Read Aloud – Friday Night Wrestlefest
- 2021 Redbud Read-Aloud Award – Friday Night Wrestlefest
- 2021 AISD Mockingbird Reading List – Friday Night Wrestlefest
- 2020 Fuse #8 Blog’s 31 Days, 31 Lists – Picture Book Readalouds – Friday Night Wrestlefest